Arkangel AI joins Centech at École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS)
Dedicated to high-tech (deeptech) companies with high growth potential, Centech is a world-class business incubator based in Montreal. Centech is a non-profit organization open to everyone and offers two support programs for startups: the Acceleration program (12 weeks), then the strongest potentials are selected to get into the Propulsion program (24 months).
Since 2018, Centech has its own open innovation platform, Collision Lab, where big corporations are supported to integrate technology projects thanks to the agility of startups and the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Centech performs particularly well in the fields of medical technology, manufacturing, telecoms and microelectronics and other intelligent objects.
In 2019, Centech was recognized by UBI Global as one of the most successful university incubators in the world.
The program is completely free to Arkangel AI.
Arkangel AI joins the Acceleration Program at Centech to:
- Validate the potential of the technological project and specify the product to be placed on the market
- Establish the best business model to the target market
- Strengthen teams and lay the organizational foundation
- Access Private coaching sessions
- Clinics led by experts in legal, financial, marketing and commercial affairs
- Receive case studies and presentations by successful entrepreneurs
- Workspaces adapted for start-ups with access anytime (24/7) throughout the program period
- An open-air work space, meeting rooms, manufacturing workshop, Wi-Fi network and all office amenities
We are really happy to have Steven G Arless as our dedicated mentor. He has served as CEO for a number of companies, most notably CryoCath Technologies (sold to Medtronic Inc. for $400 million CAD), Resonant Medical (sold to Elekta AB for $30 million), and CardioInsight (also sold to Medtronic for $100 million USD).
Steve is also an angel investor in medical technology and is involved in mentorship and teaching of graduate students at McGill University and Concordia University interested in developing medical technology.You can learn more about him on his website
We are next to the handrail in the right side of the picture ;)